Friday 6 February 2009


Important communication.

If you see a woman or a man laying asleep on the pavement or on any floor please wake her/him up, perhaps she/he wants to go home but just doesn’t realize it until awake.

I’ve been sleeping on many trains & buses till the last stop but at least on comfortable seats;

I woke up in unknown places and experienced something new each time.

But laying beside a wall in a cold train station or bus stop in the middle of a crowded street is not a good rest and not at all an interesting experience.

I’m glad of having been woken up by strangers, and here I want to thank them.

Thank you all for letting me realize of being exposed in the cold and possibly being in danger but mostly thank you for having taken away from the pavement a man who just wanted to sleep and not be wasted.

Faithfully Yours

Luca Fredianelli Anywhere Anytime

No comments: