Thursday 6 November 2008

Coleta Seletiva #1

Ok, I decided to start a kind of fixed section here, which I'll call Coleta Seletiva, and it's basically every thursday or friday I'll put here some of the music that I've been listening during the week. For this first issue we start with Little Joy, band that has Rodrigo Amarante from Los Hermanos and Fabricio Moretti from the Strokes, they just released their first album and it's quite nice. Than we have the new project from Devendra Banhart, called Megapuss, followed by the Fleet Foxes, an american band that does folk music and reminds me of groups like Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young and The Birds. Death Vessel is the next band, but I don't know much about them, just discovered it today, but I think it's pretty cool anyway. After that we have Wilco, great band from Chicago, so you can say it's my homage to Mr. Obama. And closing this first Coleta Seletiva we have a Leonard Cohen moment, first with himself singing his "Tower of Song" and than with Katie Melua doing her version of "In My Secret Life". Hope you enjoy.

Cheers!

Coxa



SeeqPod - Playable Search

No comments: