Wednesday 26 November 2008


ATTENTION PLEASE
this is something I wrote some time ago, but I still think the same.
I'm fed up with people's bias and pre-concepts and I want to express how I'm displeased with the way I've been treated in this city (London)where more than half of the population has non-white skin, it means that British are a minority of foreigner in "their" land.
----From The Times June 6, 2007----
"Muhammad is No 2 in boy's name,
is now second only to Jack as the most popular name for baby boys in Britain and is likely to rise to No 1 by next year, a study by The Times has found."
I'm really sorry(not so much) about that but it's not my fault as immigrant, British empire has been all over the world and this is the consequence...the only thing they can do is learn how to share their existence with all other human beings, because in less than ten years time their doughter/son will come back home with a black boy/girl-friend, or perhaps, with me!!!
be happy.

Luca ''Muhammad'' Fredianelli F.C.
(Foren Cunt....)

2 comments:

Flat 1209 - Curva de Rio said...

"Muhammad is No 2 in boy's name"

It's basically a statement of the lack of creativity of Muslin people!!

Flat 1209 - Curva de Rio said...

It's No 2 in baby boy names if considered the 16 different ways of calling the prophet used in England by the parents of the kids we are talking about.
In Italian would be ''Maometto''
Luca F.C.