Thursday 2 April 2009

G20 - [Report first day] Ingles/Portugues



My Point of view based on things that I saw during this day of protests.

I have to admit that it was my first time in an important movement like this.
Amazing, I would say...
Been there in the middle of the crowd, screaming, and facing the power of the police against me, and they feeling like catching me or even punch me, there is no words to explain how I felt.
I wasn`t there fighting for an ideology, or even against the capitalism or whatever it is... I was there because as communication worker I really care about the future of nations, environmental issues, natural resources and economy decisions. I was there because I believe that some important decisions are going to be decided. So, with the high numbers of manifestation around London I think somebody and somehow they gonna listen us... and they main idea that everybody is trying to say is: Put the People first.
And I think that if we have somebody to represent us as "Brazilians" in the G20, I had to, at least, scream one: Vai toma no cu tranquilo to them. And I did!
I went to 2 big events and walked around Bank and Trafalgar square. I realize that lots of people were there just to take pictures, others just to drink beers and other two mustache guys just to release them young spirit of revolutionary. I am not but, when we are child we dream a bit. Whatever, the situation in bank, the place wich has the tube station closed was a little tense. The police was building a oppressive against the people who was in the square and making them separate from the rest of the crowd around. this was the reach of the peak of the stress In there. The most yelled verse was against the stupid police force, and if that people had something to say, they were silent by the power.
The second one were peaceful and it was about Gaza stripe and it was in Trafalgar square, known as a point of freedom of speaking. People in there were not violent as they were talking about waste of money in war instead of education and setting work for refugees and people from that place wich is complete destroyed. I think it gonna be discussed in the G20`s meeting.
Tomorrow we will cover the situation again… Ok, today… I’m on the TV now and I will stay here till late in the night. And I really want to thanks Filipe and Coxa by the supporting in earth and Lucca by the supporting in the war.


O meu ponto de vista baseado em coisas que eu vi durante este dia de protestos.

Tenho que admitir que foi a minha primeira vez, em um movimento importante como este. Surpreendente, eu diria
Estando la no meio da multidão, gritando, e enfrentando o poder da polícia, e eles querendo bater , não há palavras para explicar como me senti.
Não estava lá lutando por uma ideologia, ou mesmo contra o capitalismo, ou seja o que for ... Eu estava lá porque eu como um profissional da comunicacao se preocupa com o futuro das nações, questões ambientais, recursos naturais e decisões economicas. Eu estava lá porque eu acredito que algumas importantes decisões vão ser decididas. Então, com o elevado número de manifestações em redor de Londres e acho que alguém de alguma maneira vai nos ouvir ... e eles principal ideia que todo mundo tenta dizer é: Coloque o povo em primeiro lugar.
E acho que, se temos alguém para nos representar como "brasileiros" no G20, eu tenho, pelo menos, gritar um: Vai toma nenhuma cu tranquilo para eles. E eu fiz!
Eu fui a 2 grandes eventos em Bank e Trafalgar Square. Sei que muitas pessoas estavam lá só para tirar fotos, outros apenas para beber cervejas e outros dois malucos de bigode apenas para libertar o espirito de jovem revolucionário. Eu não sou, mas, quando somos crianças sonhamos um pouco. Seja como for, a situação em Bank, o lugar que teve a estação de metro fechado foi um pouco tensa. A polícia estava construindo uma opressão contra o povo que estava na praça a um modo de separadas do resto da multidão ao redor. este foi o pico do estresse lá. O que mais se gritava era contra a estupidez da polícia, e se as pessoas tinham algo a dizer, eles foram calados pelo poder da porrada.
O segundo foi pacífico e que era sobre Faixa de Gaza e foi em Trafalgar Square, conhecida como um ponto de liberdade de expressão. As pessoas lá não eram violentas. Falando do desperdício de dinheiro na guerra em vez de educação e trabalho para refugiados pessoas com a vida destruida pela guerra. Acho que vai ser discutido isso tambem na reunião do G20.
Amanhã vamos cobrir a situação de novo ... Bom, hoje ... Eu estou na TV agora e vou ficar aqui até tarde da noite. E eu quero agradecer ao Filipe e ao Coxa e pelo apoio em terra e Lucca e Thulio pelo apoio na guerra.

(pelo incrivel que pareca esse texto eu escrevi primeiro em ingles) por isso que ta uma merda! hehehe















1 comment:

Flat 1209 - Curva de Rio said...

Pimpao arruma meus erros nessa porra, ja to com sono!!!

To ainda aqui!!!